Let Dental at Joondalup fix your crooked teeth and make your life a bestseller!
Why choose us?
Availability over the weekends
Payment Plans available
Why are teeth crooked?
One of the biggest causes of crooked teeth is genetics. Genetics can be responsible for tooth misalignment that’s caused by crowding, differently sized and shaped lower and upper jaws, missing teeth, too many teeth, and poor tooth or palate development.
Sometimes external factors impact development and alignment. These external causes include dental disease, tooth decay, broken teeth, tooth extractions, mouth breathing, and thumb sucking due to extended pacifier use.
Before and After an Invisalign Procedure
How do I fix my crooked teeth?
Porcelain veneers are thin yet durable tooth coloured shells that are bonded to the front of your teeth.
Composite veneers made from a filling material that looks like your tooth. After an initial consultation these can be achieved in as little as two hours.
Invisalign is the preferred alternative traditional braces.
Why should I get my teeth straightened?
Having straight teeth has multiple advantages.
- One of them includes having a beautiful smile that you can be proud of.
- Another reason is that straight teeth can reduce your chance of getting cavities between your teeth.
- Crooked teeth are also more difficult to clean properly especially when your teeth are crowded.
- Patients with crowded or spaced teeth often face inflammation or redness of the gums.
- Constant friction between your teeth, gums and mouth can make you more prone to mouth injuries.
- Upper or lower teeth crowding can often cause one or more teeth to protrude out which in turn can lead to teeth rubbing against each other. This eventually leads to inefficient chewing and excessive wear to tooth enamel.
- Sometimes teeth can hit prematurely as well and lead to jaw problems.
- All of this can improve your self-confidence – it’s nice to have the perfect smile that you have dreamed about.