Are you a passionate dentist that is ready to work in a compassionate and enthusiastic environment?
Do you want to have a job that will allow you to be renumerated well, grow your skills in all aspects of dentistry, and perform high quality dentistry with service?
Do you want to have a job that will allow you to be renumerated well, grow your skills in all aspects of dentistry, and perform high quality dentistry with service.
We are RECRUITING for our next all-star Dentist, Dental Assistant and Front Office Co-ordinator to join our amazing team at Dental at Joondalup.
We recognise that it is frustrating:
- When you are not heard and your opinions not respected,
- When you see random patients or have patients rescheduled to another dentist,
- When you cannot grow or perform more interesting dentistry; and
- When you have to deal with rude and demanding patients
We look at metrics with our phone calls and how many, and what type of new patients you get. We have morning huddles and team meetings regularly to make sure everyone is heard and action is taken for any issues proactively.
The successful applicant will have access to the following:
- Brand new ADEC 500 and 300 chairs,
- Morita CBCT with lat ceph,
- TRIOS 3 and TRIOS 5 scanners with inhouse milling,
- Piezotome use,
- Implant surgical equipment,
- Rotary endodontic systems and multiple obturation systems,
- Soft-tissue lasers,
- Intra-oral and high quality SLR photography,
- Digital radiography,
- Facial aesthetics materials.
- Access to IV and GA lists, and Superannuation templates
- High quality systems for consents and deposits to minimize cancellations
- Communication courses and skills that are systemised with front office
Does this sound like you?
- You should be able to travel independently to the Joondalup area for a full time role and be AHPRA registered.
- You are able to perform routine dentistry and hygiene appointments, extractions, root canals and crown and bridgework competently.
- Any other skills are a bonus!
- Ideally, you have one year experience, but newer graduates are welcome to apply.
- Ideally, you trained in an Australian university. ADC graduates, and other international dentist will be considered.
- You are passionate about service, high quality care, and continual advancement and growth
- You are able to have great rapport with team and patients – we like to have fun at work!
- You are not scared of treating the patient with multiple disciplines like orthodontic treatment, replacement of teeth, and crown and bridgework
- You are ideally motivated, enthusiastic, and possess a positive attitude
- Please be friendly
- Ideally crack a smile whilst filling a cavity, giving LA, or eating lunch with the team.
We are reputed as one of the best dental clinics to come to in Joondalup; see our reviews on Google. We achieve 50+ new patients a month. We have a great online presence.
Our patients are highly educated and have the means to do high end dentistry such as dental implants, Invisalign, root canal treatment, surgical extractions, facial aesthetics, and crown and bridgework. You will have the opportunity to have mentorship and guidance in all these areas.
With over 30 years cumulative experience, our dentists can assist your journey in the aforesaid treatments. With multiple clinicians having completed, or currently completing some form of formalised post-graduate training, there is a lot to learn from us.
Our clinicians are outstanding and handpicked. We are willing to work on our goals, and achieve them, and make you more valuable to the dental industry. We work with mentors in different aspects of dentistry and personal life, and also are looking to customise a Growth Program for the right applicant. This means having an experienced assisting you with complex procedures like wisdom teeth, Invisalign, dental implants, and complex restorative.
We are looking to expand our practice to a purpose designed 300sqm facility by the end of this year. Our working hours are 8-5pm and we work Saturdays 8-3pm and we don’t work late nights. We are located close to Joondalup shopping centre with convenient parking.
The people who work here
My leadership mantra is that I want to see you maximise your potential, and make you realise that it is easier than you think.
Our team is friendly, enthusiastic, and motivated to see our dentists and our patients thrive. We also like socialising outside of the practice and get treated to dental balls and dinners, restaurant meals, or a casual night bowling.