If you have lost your confidence due to missing teeth, dental implants are a perfect solution!
Dental implants are the best way to replace your natural teeth. The procedure is pain free and will create a smile that will last. At Dental at Joondalup, you can have your implant placed with an experienced team of dental implant professionals. This is a safe and predictable procedure.
A dental implant consists of a fixture that goes into the jawbone, followed by the crown which sits on the top of your gums.
Are dental implants for me?
You should consider dental implants if:
- You need to replace missing teeth because of gum disease, decay, medications, chemotherapy, or injury.
- Your need to improve your chewing. Dentures are only able to restore about 25% of the chewing efficiency of your mouth, whilst dental implants function like a natural tooth.
- You are low on self-confidence. Dental implants can help fix that smile.
- If you struggle to say certain sounds. This can affect public speaking and conversation in social events. Dental implants can help.
Is surgery painful?
At Dental at Joondalup in Perth’s Northern Suburbs, we are able to make dental implant treatments almost pain-free. We do this with
- A range of sedation options.
- Long-acting local anaesthetic.
- Most of the time, there is no need for an open wound. When your surgery is completed, all you will feel are the stitches in your mouth. This makes recovery very quick!
Are dental implants are expensive?
Dental Implants should be a premium products and this can be expensive. However you should be wary of cheaper products that may not last as long.
Our Dental Implants are priced very well in the market, and start from $4499. Dental at Joondalup offer a range of payment methods that can assist the payment process, including:
Our Dentists have assisted thousands of people in our community, and have the expertise to assist you. We even offer a warranty for our treatment.